Cina Produttore di prototipi di PCB FPC Flex multistrato
- Strati: 1~24L
- Materiale di base: FR-4
- Spessore della scheda: 1.6mm~3.2mm
- Spessore del rame: 0,5 ~ 4 oz
- Min. Dimensione del buco: 0,1 mm
- Finitura superficiale: ESSERE D'ACCORDO
- Certificato: UL, ISO, ROHS
- Applicazione: Electronic Products
Entro 3 ~ 7 giorni.
Flex FPC PCB is a kind of flexible circuit board, which belongs to the PCB circuit board. FPC soft board is widely application, such as FPCC connector, FPC antenna, wireless charging coil array and so on. So what material does FPC consist of?
Flex PCB Raw Material
1. The flex material includes: Adhesive materials and Non-adhesive materials; The copper on the material is electrolytic copper and rolled copper. Non-sticky rolled copper is more flexible and foldable.
2. The material thickness: PI + Copper thickness.
Flex PCB Stiffener
Generally, there are the following types of the stiffener, such as PI stiffener, FED stiffener, FR4 stiffener, Steel stiffener, etc. The thickness: PI1/2 1/2, PI11, PI21, PI31 to PI91.
The two values after PI represent the thickness of PI and the thickness of glue, respectively, in units of Mil. Thickness depends on customer requirements.
Advantages of Flex FPC PCB
- More flexibility: Allows the board to bend to its desired applicable shape.
- Saving Space: Allows for more compact devices.
- Maximum Reliability: High tensile strength—can be significantly warped/deformed without breakage. High bendiness—up to 360 degrees. Easier to prepare for harsh environments.
- Enhanced Capabilities: Use flexible flat cables (FFC), which can bend without being damaged, and takes up less space than traditional wires Stronger signal.
I vantaggi in termini di risparmio dei costi dei PCB flessibili includono la riduzione delle richieste di materiale e imballaggio, minori costi di sostituzione delle parti ed errori di assemblaggio che potrebbero comportare la necessità di riparazioni.
Application of Flexible PCB
|Materiale di base||FR-4|
|Spessore della tavola||1.6mm~3.2mm|
|Spessore del rame||0.5~4OZ|
|Colore serigrafato||Green, Black, Red|
|Dimensione minima del foro||0,1 mm|
|Larghezza linea min||0,1 mm|
|Board Shape||Rectangular, Round, Slots, Irregular, etc.|
|Design File Format||Gerber, Eagle or AutoCAD’s DXF, DWG|
1. Va bene se voglio alcuni campioni gratuiti?
Sì, possiamo fornirti campioni gratuiti se hai un ordine di produzione di massa.
2. What is the minimum order quantity if I want to order PCB?
We don’t have MOQ. We accept any quantity even one piece.
3. If I want to get a quotation from Aluminum PCB, Metal Core PCB, LED PCB, what should I do?
You can kindly send us the Gerber file, specifications of your requirement, we will quote immediately for you.
4. If I have special requirements for PCB material, how to deal with it?
We can make many kinds of special material PCB, for more details, please contact our sales.
5. Could you offer a custom layer stack up?
Yes, we do, in order to guarantee your PCB work well, we can offer it to you.
6. Do you supply a plastic case for our product?
We supply customized plastic or metal housing/enclosure for your PCBA products.
7. Could you do BGA assembly and X-RAY testing?
All of BGA pitch distance smaller than 0.4mm will have to go through X-RAY testing.
8. What files should I provide if order PCB or PCBA?
To make a PCB, please provide Gerber file, If you need PCBs to be assembled, you should also provide us a BOM list and Pick & place file.
9. How many days for making PCB? How long does it take for a PCBA order?
Usually 2-4 working days for PCB samples, 10-15 working days for bulk order. PCBA depends on the project, from PCB making to components purchasing till assembly work, it usually costs 2-4 weeks.
10. What payment terms are available? Can I pay via PayPal, T/T, Western Union?
We accept Paypal, T/T, Western Union. If you have any other questions about payment, please contact us to un'e .