Nhà sản xuất bảng mạch PCB bằng đồng nặng ODM 4L UL 94v-0
- Các lớp: 4L
- Chất liệu cơ bản: FR-4
- Độ dày của bảng: 1.5-1.6mm
- Độ dày đồng: 0.5~6oz
- Tối thiểu. Kích thước lỗ: 0.2mm~7.0mm
- Hoàn thiện bề mặt: HASL, OSP
- Chứng chỉ: UL, ISO, ROHS
- Đóng gói: Vacuum Packing
Trong vòng 3 ~ 7 ngày.
Heavy Copper PCB products are used extensively in power electronic devices and power supply systems. With the growing trend of the PCB industry, the finished copper weight of this unique heavy copper PCB type exceeds 4oz (140μm). And the copper weight of a standard PCB copper thickness is typically 1oz (35μm) or 2oz (0μm).
The additional copper PCB thickness enables the board to conduct a higher current, achieve good thermal distribution and implement complex switches in a limited space. Other advantages include increased mechanical strength at connector sites, the ability to create a smaller product size by incorporating multiple weights on the same layer of circuitry and the ability to use exotic materials to their maximum capacity with minimal risk of circuit failure.
Heavy Copper Circuit Board Advantages
1. Increased endurance to thermal strains.
2. Increased current carrying capacity.
3. Increased mechanical strength at connector sites and in PTH holes.
- Take advantage of exotic materials to maximize potential (ie, high temperatures) without circuit failure.
- Reduced product size by incorporating multiple copper weights on the same layer of circuitry.
- Heavy copper plated vias carry higher current through the board and help to transfer heat to an external heatsink.
- On-board heatsinks directly plated onto the board surface using up to 120-oz copper planes.
- On-board high-power-density planar transformers.
The capability of the Circuit Board Thick Copper
- Base material: FR4/Aluminum
- Copper thickness: 4OZ~10OZ
- Extreme Heavy Copper: 20~200 OZ
- Outline: Routing, punching, V-Cut
- Soldermask: White/Black/Blue/Green/Red Oil
- Surface finishing: Immersion Gold, HASL, OSP
- Max Panel size: 580*480mm(22.8″*18.9″)
Circuit Board Heavy Copper Applications
Heavy copper PCBs are used for multiple purposes such as in planar transformers, heat dissipation, high power distribution, power converters, etc. There is an increased demand for heavy copper-clad boards in the computer, automotive, military, and industrial controls. In addition, heavy copper printed circuit boards are used for:
- Power supplies, power converters
- Power distribution
- Welding equipment
- Automotive industry
- Solar panel manufacturers, etc.
|Chất liệu cơ bản||FR-4|
|Độ dày của bảng||1.5-1.6mm|
|Độ dày đồng||0.2mm~7.0mm|
|Tolerance of Impedence Control||5%|
|Kích thước lỗ tối thiểu||0.2mm~7.0mm|
|Chiều rộng dòng tối thiểu||0.075mm (3mil)|
|Min. Line Spacing||0.075mm (3mi1)|
|Hoàn thiện bề mặt||HASL, OSP, ENIG, Gold Fingers, etc.|
1. Is it ok if I want some free samples?
Yes, we can supply you with free samples if you have mass production order.
2. What is the minimum order quantity if I want to order PCB?
We don’t have MOQ. We accept any quantity even one piece.
3. If I want to get a quotation from Aluminum PCB, Metal Core PCB, LED PCB, what should I do?
You can kindly send us the Gerber file, specifications of your requirement, we will quote immediately for you.
4. If I have special requirements for PCB material, how to deal with it?
We can make many kinds of special material PCB, for more details, please contact our sales.
5. Could you offer a custom layer stack up?
Yes, we do, in order to guarantee your PCB work well, we can offer it to you.
6. Do you supply a plastic case for our product?
We supply customized plastic or metal housing/enclosure for your PCBA products.
7. Could you do BGA assembly and X-RAY testing?
All of BGA pitch distance smaller than 0.4mm will have to go through X-RAY testing.
8. What files should I provide if order PCB or PCBA?
To make a PCB, please provide Gerber file, If you need PCBs to be assembled, you should also provide us a BOM list and Pick & place file.
9. How many days for making PCB? How long does it take for a PCBA order?
Usually 2-4 working days for PCB samples, 10-15 working days for bulk order. PCBA depends on the project, from PCB making to components purchasing till assembly work, it usually costs 2-4 weeks.
10. Những điều khoản thanh toán nào có sẵn? Tôi có thể thanh toán qua PayPal, T / T, Western Union không?
We accept Paypal, T/T, Western Union. If you have any other questions about payment, please contact us to địa chỉ firstname.lastname@example.org.