DỊCH VỤ THIẾT KẾ VÀ BỐ TRÍ PCB2020-03-14
We are experts in PCB design with a solid reputation in high speed digital, analog, mixed-signal and RF systems. We design single, double, and high layer count (Up to 32 layers), Rigid, and Flex-Rigid printed circuit boards. Whether your project entails high speed constraint-driven requirements, routing, or basic I/O, our engineers and technical staff has the expertise to deliver comprehensive designs that are top quality, well-managed, and on-time.
Our mature engineering methodology ensures efficient, cost effective designs, done right the first time. We offer 2 stage design reviews, either offline or interactive online. Designs can be provided using industry standard PCB design software:
- Cadence (ORCAD & ALLEGRO)
- CADSoft (EAGLE)
- Mentor Graphics (PADS)
- Altium (Altium Designer)
We have extensive experience in creating RoHS compliant designs for new layouts and conversions of existing assemblies. Also, ask about our reverse engineering capabilities, as we can convert an existing board assembly without documentation into a complete and functional database.
Capabilities and Services offered:
- Schematic capture
- Assembly drawings, fabrication drawings
- Board layout from a customer supplied schematic diagram
- Reverse engineering
- Controlled impedance (single and differential) designs
- Layout for RF designs
- Thiết kế mặt phẳng phía sau và mặt phẳng tốc độ cao Micro BGA / Micro qua / Blind & Buried Vias
- Bảng nhiều lớp, mặt phẳng phân chia, cặp vi sai, quy tắc tốc độ cao
- Các quy tắc định tuyến theo dấu vết / không gian, lưu giữ và thông quan do khách hàng chỉ định
- Sắp xếp lại thành phần dựa trên bố cục vật lý, chú thích ngược với giản đồ
- Kiểm tra DFT, vị trí điểm kiểm tra, thanh thải đầu dò kiểm tra theo quy tắc của khách hàng, báo cáo khả năng kiểm tra
- Gắn bề mặt hoặc thiết kế lỗ
- Hình dạng PCB khác thường
- Đọc cho tôi tệp với tất cả các chi tiết liên quan và hướng dẫn sản xuất
- Giản đồ - định dạng pdf
- PCB Netlist - định dạng văn bản
- Bản vẽ lắp ráp - định dạng .pdf HOẶC Gerber
- Bản vẽ tổng thể Fab định dạng .pdf HOẶC Gerber - khách hàng phải cung cấp chi tiết
- Bản sao PDF của tất cả hình ảnh lớp bảng
- Gerber Data for all electrical and non-electrical layers in 274X, 2,3 English format OR customer specified format
- CNC Drill Data in 3,2 metric, absolute Excellon format OR customer specified format
- Any other customer specified outputs.
CAD Tools & Data Importing
PCB Assembly Express uses Cadence’s Allegro, OrCAD Layout and Mentor Graphics PADS for schematic capture & printed circuit board design. Net list data from other CAD systems can also be used. We can import AutoCAD drawings to capture mechanical constraints for board layout as well as export mechanical data.
PCB Design Service Terms & Conditions
What are the terms and conditions?
Our Online quotes are based on number of layers, PCB shape, size and dimensions, and design complexity.
Offline quotes are provided after studying the necessary input documents. Following documents are required for providing an offline quote:
- Bill of Material
- Mechanical Specifications
Feedback Reviews & Changes
Once the project is started, after receiving the required input documents, we will provide you the component placement drawings in PDF format. It is customer’s responsibility to ensure that the component placements and its foot prints are satisfactory. Based on the feedback we will update the component layout and complete the routing. The routing documents are again provided as pdf documents or Gerber files. Customer at that stage can approve the design based on the documents sent or request an online review. Online reviews can be done over any of the free desktop sharing tools available such as SKYPE.
Once the customer accepts the project, a tentative project schedule will be given with anticipated dates for component placement, and routing approval and total project timelines.
At any point of design cycle, if the design requires advanced techniques such as impedance matching, signal integrity checks, thermal simulations, revised project cost and timelines will be offered to the customer for their approval.
- Your are billed in two 50% increments
- Credit Card (MC of VISA) will be charged the first 50% at the time the order is placed.
- The second 50% is due at the completion of the Interactive Part Placement Review.
- Your PCB layout is non-refundable.
- Unused extra design hours (purchased after submitting your order) are refundable.
- We have experienced layout designers and we are committed to customer satisfaction. However, the final responsibility for design functionality and manufacturability are yours. We give no warranties regarding the design of your PCB.
- In no event shall our liability exceed the amount of the order placed.
- We give no other warranty, either expressed or implied, and specifically disclaims all other warranties, including warranties for merchantability and fitness.