Kundenspezifische Leiterplatte 1,6 mm einlagige Leiterplatte
- Lagen: 1L
- Basismaterial: FR-4, FR1
- Brettdicke: 0,2 ~ 3,2 mm
- Kupferdicke: 0,5 ~ 6 Unzen
- Mindest. Lochgröße: 0,2 mm
- Oberflächenveredelung: Immersionsgold
- Zertifikat: UL, ISO, ROHS
- Anwendung: Elektronik
Innerhalb von 3 ~ 7 Tagen.
1.6mm Single Layer PCB sometimes called single-sided boards. They have components on one side of the board and a conductor pattern on the opposite side. They have just one layer of conductive material, typically copper. A single-layer board consists of a base layer, a conductive metal layer, then a protective solder mask layer and a screen. You’ll find single-layer boards in many simpler electronic devices.
Some single layer boards are currently in used and here we shell explain them with respect to its manufacturing material.
Types of 1.6mm Single Layer PCB
1. Single Layer Rigid PCB
2. Single Layer Flexible PCB
3. Single Layer Rigid-Flex PCB
4. Single Layer High-Frequency PCB
5. Single Layer Aluminum PCB
PCB Single Layer Board Advantages
Single-Layer PCBs have several advantages over other board types. They depend on the requirements of your project might make them your PCB of choice. These include:
- Lower Cost: Because single-layer PCBs are simpler than double-sided and multilayer PCBs. They require fewer resources, less time, and less design and production expertise. This makes them less expensive. If it’s possible to use a single-sided board without sacrificing quality and performance. Most people do because of economic advantages. When it comes to single and multi-layer PCBs, lower cost is one of the significant advantages of single panels.
- Simpler Design and Production: Single-sided boards are relatively simple and are also very common, which means most designers can easily design them, and most manufacturers can build them without any issues. The design and production processes will be easy compared to multi-layer printed circuit boards and produce consistently positive results. Almost any PCB company can produce single-layer boards because of its simplicity.
- High Volume: The ease of production of these boards means that you can order them in large quantities without encountering problems. Because higher amounts will lower the price per board, even more, bulk ordering is one of the best ways to get the most value out of single-sided PCBs.
- Short Lead Time: Single-layer boards can be manufactured quickly due to their simplicity and the fact that they require fewer resources than multi-layer PCBs. This makes them the perfect choice for instances when you need PCBs quickly even with high-volume quantity.
PCB Single Layer Board
These boards are a popular choice for a variety of electronic products due to their low cost and relative ease of production. Although multi-layer boards are catching up as electronic get more complex, single-layer boards have historically been the most common type. They often show up in devices that have one specific function and don’t require storing large amounts of data or access to the internet, although this isn’t always the case.
You’ll find single-layer PCBs in many small household appliances, such as coffee makers. They’re also the technology behind most calculators, radios, printers and LED lights. Simpler storage devices like solid-state drives often use single-sided PCBs, as do components like power supplies and many different types of sensors.
Wenn wir Ihnen bei Ihrem Projekt helfen können, rufen Sie uns bitte unter + 86-755-85246345oder senden .
|Basismaterial||FR-4, FR1, CEM-3, CEM-1, Aluminium|
|Brettdicke||0,2 ~ 3,2 mm|
|Kupferdicke||0,5 ~ 6 Unzen|
|Lötmaskenfarbe||Grün, Schwarz, Weiß, Blau, Rot, Gelb|
|Min. Lochgröße||0,2 mm|
|Oberflächenveredelung||Immersionsgold, HASL LF, OSP, Immersionsdose usw.|
|Anwendung||Elektronik, Militär, Medizin usw.|
1. Ist es in Ordnung, wenn ich kostenlose Proben möchte?
Ja, wir können Ihnen kostenlose Muster liefern, wenn Sie einen Massenproduktionsauftrag haben.
2. What is the minimum order quantity if I want to order PCB?
We don’t have MOQ. We accept any quantity even one piece.
3. If I want to get a quotation from Aluminum PCB, Metal Core PCB, LED PCB, what should I do?
You can kindly send us the Gerber file, specifications of your requirement, we will quote immediately for you.
4. If I have special requirements for PCB material, how to deal with it?
We can make many kinds of special material PCB, for more details, please contact our sales.
5. Could you offer a custom layer stack up?
Yes, we do, in order to guarantee your PCB work well, we can offer it to you.
6. Do you supply a plastic case for our product?
We supply customized plastic or metal housing/enclosure for your PCBA products.
7. Could you do BGA assembly and X-RAY testing?
All of BGA pitch distance smaller than 0.4mm will have to go through X-RAY testing.
8. What files should I provide if order PCB or PCBA?
To make a PCB, please provide Gerber file, If you need PCBs to be assembled, you should also provide us a BOM list and Pick & place file.
9. How many days for making PCB? How long does it take for a PCBA order?
Usually 2-4 working days for PCB samples, 10-15 working days for bulk order. PCBA depends on the project, from PCB making to components purchasing till assembly work, it usually costs 2-4 weeks.
10. What payment terms are available? Can I pay via PayPal, T/T, Western Union?
We accept Paypal, T/T, Western Union. If you have any other questions about payment, please contact us to senden .