Rigid Flex PCB Strip Circuit Board is one of the most important and effective types of PCBs in the current market. Not only can they absorb much heat, but they can also make for a very small and compact circuit that can be as effective as bigger circuits. Finding the right manufacturer that can give you cheap service without having to compromise on quality can be very hard. Which is why Miracle Technology can offer you some of the best services of the current time along with the best price. You can contact them at (insert e-mail and Phone number).
Rigid-flex PCB Advantages
Compare to rigid boards it requires fewer parts and interconnections. Rigid-flex can be designed to meet highly complex configurations while utilizing a rigid substrate. Additional advantages of rigid-flex circuit boards are dynamic and mechanical stability, the resulting 3-dimensional freedom of design, simplified installation and maintenance of uniform electrical characteristics. Some other advantages of the flex PCB are enlisted belowRigid flex PCB.
- Unlike the rigid board, it has less weight, doesn’t have space limitations.
- Connections in such boards are more reliable since there are less soldered joints.
- Compare to rigid boards the handling of flex board is easier during assembly.
- The need for cables and connectors is completely eliminated.
- Logistic cost reduces significantly.
- Comparatively, it is an excellent and portable device.
- Ensure a wide range of material and design –layout options to meet the unique requirements of the applications.
- An appreciable increase in circuit density.
- This system reduces the cost significantly. Flex cost is less than the rigid board cost.
- It eliminates the parasitic inductance and capacitance. And also helps in the preservation of signal, speed power, and clarity. All these things help in reduction in error.
Rigid flexible Printed Circuit Board Applications
The rigid-flex PCB has various applications in different types of accessories and equipment that we use on a daily basis. One of its most obvious uses comes in a smartphone application. In the current age, smartphones have to be incredibly thin yet very functional, something that can only be achieved by using rigid-flex technology.
Another very famous application of rigid-flex PCB comes in various computer electronics all of which use some form of rigid-flex PCB. One of the many components that use rigid-flex technology is the hard drive; it does to keep up with the ever-increasing write speeds of today’s computer. Using a rigid-flex for a hard drive is great as it keeps the hard drive cool even when it is working at its peak.
Rigid-flex PCB is also used in the field of medicine. Most recently, an invention called the pill cam allows you to see the inside of a person’s stomach to examine the internal damage. This pill is made of well designed rigid-flex circuits that are very effective.
|Min PTH Hole Ring
|Min Hole Size
|Min Line Width
|Min Line Spacing
|Hole Size Tolerance
|Immersion Gold/Immersion tin/immersion silver/OSP
|Omron AOI/X-Ray/ICT/Solder Paste Testing/Function Testing
1. Is it ok if I want some free samples?
Yes, we can supply you with free samples if you have mass production order.
2. What is the minimum order quantity if I want to order PCB?
We don’t have MOQ. We accept any quantity even one piece.
3. If I want to get a quotation from Aluminum PCB, Metal Core PCB, LED PCB, what should I do?
You can kindly send us the Gerber file, specifications of your requirement, we will quote immediately for you.
4. If I have special requirements for PCB material, how to deal with it?
We can make many kinds of special material PCB, for more details, please contact our sales.
5. Could you offer a custom layer stack up?
Yes, we do, in order to guarantee your PCB work well, we can offer it to you.
6. Do you supply a plastic case for our product?
We supply customized plastic or metal housing/enclosure for your PCBA products.
7. Could you do BGA assembly and X-RAY testing?
All of BGA pitch distance smaller than 0.4mm will have to go through X-RAY testing.
8. What files should I provide if order PCB or PCBA?
To make a PCB, please provide Gerber file, If you need PCBs to be assembled, you should also provide us a BOM list and Pick & place file.
9. How many days for making PCB? How long does it take for a PCBA order?
Usually 2-4 working days for PCB samples, 10-15 working days for bulk order. PCBA depends on the project, from PCB making to components purchasing till assembly work, it usually costs 2-4 weeks.
10. What payment terms are available? Can I pay via PayPal, T/T, Western Union?
We accept Paypal, T/T, Western Union. If you have any other questions about payment, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.